In the January issue of Business Solutions magazine, we’ll feature the results of our first ever product review editorial. The test focused on seven RMM (remote monitoring and management) solutions from the following vendors: Continuum, GFI, Kaseya, LabTech, Level Platforms, N-able, and PacketTrap. While it’s true there was no silver bullet winner in every category our testers at Remote Technology Management (RTM) considered, there was a clear underperformer in a key category that led RTM CEO Eric Brown to declare, “This would be a show stopper if we were considering this product for our company.” Check out my three-minute video and see for yourself.
RMM Product Review Sneak Peak: Kaseya vs. LogMeIn
November 30, 2012
About Jay McCall
Jay McCall is the networking, managed services, and storage editor with Business Solutions magazine, a monthly publication dedicated to helping IT solutions providers grow their businesses by selling complementary technologies and moving into thriving markets.
- A Wake Up Call For POS VARs & Vendors
- Square Stand: A Lion Of A Product, Or Lamb?
- World-Class Advice For VARs: Inside Ingram Micro’s Partner Invitational
- Can’t Keep Up? 3 Ways To Future-Proof Your Business
- Why Sell Loyalty Solutions?
- PSA: The Must-Have Tool For Retail VARs Adopting The “As A Service” Model
- The Video Surveillance Market Is Going Strong… With Or Without You?
- How Dirty Is The Business Of Payment Processing? April 23, 2012
- Video Blog: Are You Tired Of Your Customers Asking About iPads? March 16, 2012
- Free POS: Panacea Or Problem? June 15, 2012
- The Lazy VAR’s Guide To Recurring Revenue May 21, 2012
- The Death Of POS VARs August 24, 2012
- David Gillam: I second Ben Greisler's response. I have multiple...
- Ben Greisler: Sorry for the typos. Linux, of course....
- Ben Greisler: I usually don't answer these types of advertising ...
- Bill Z Walton: Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up....
- Michelle: Jay, great article on BDR/Tape Backup! The numero...
Follow @bsminfo on Twitter