There’s a lot of innovation happening in the POS (point of sale) world today. Customers are asking for mobile solutions for their employees, mobile marketing apps for customers, online marketplaces, digital signage, integrated video surveillance. The list goes on an on. To some POS dealers who’ve been in the space for a long time, all this change might feel overwhelming. Regardless of how you feel, it’s clear that there are many opportunities to upsell customers on these new solutions — provided you take the time to sort through all the information out there and focus on the data that makes sense for your business. While there are great sources today to help you get started, in the near future you’ll have two more resources that can greatly accelerate your evaluation and adoption of these technologies…
2 Simple Ways To Convert POS Trends Into Sales
May 11, 2012
About Mike Monocello
Mike Monocello is the editor-in-chief of Business Solutions magazine, a monthly publication dedicated to helping IT solutions providers grow their businesses by selling complementary technologies and moving into thriving markets.
- Square Stand: A Lion Of A Product, Or Lamb?
- World-Class Advice For VARs: Inside Ingram Micro’s Partner Invitational
- Can’t Keep Up? 3 Ways To Future-Proof Your Business
- Why Sell Loyalty Solutions?
- PSA: The Must-Have Tool For Retail VARs Adopting The “As A Service” Model
- The Video Surveillance Market Is Going Strong… With Or Without You?
- What’s Keeping Retail Dealers Awake At Night?
- How Dirty Is The Business Of Payment Processing? April 23, 2012
- Video Blog: Are You Tired Of Your Customers Asking About iPads? March 16, 2012
- Free POS: Panacea Or Problem? June 15, 2012
- The Lazy VAR’s Guide To Recurring Revenue May 21, 2012
- The Death Of POS VARs August 24, 2012
- David Gillam: I second Ben Greisler's response. I have multiple...
- Ben Greisler: Sorry for the typos. Linux, of course....
- Ben Greisler: I usually don't answer these types of advertising ...
- Bill Z Walton: Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up....
- Michelle: Jay, great article on BDR/Tape Backup! The numero...
Follow @bsminfo on Twitter